Tufcoat/ProPowder provides all aspects of powder coating services that result in the best finishes for your projects. These include:
- Large powder inventory with a wide range of colors
- Pick-up and Delivery throughout Oregon
- Sandblasting, beadblasting and chemical stripping; specializing in quick processing of commercial hubs and wheels
- Burn-off oven and Multiple pre-treatments options
- Multiple automated powder coating lines and small batch systems
- Detail to finishing specifications such as masking, plugs, caps, dots and special fixtures
- Quality control and inspection
- Diverse and efficient packaging options for shipment
- PACCAR certified coater
We offer full service sandblasting for parts up to 30’ long with our in-house automated sandblast system. We also specialize in sandblasting commercial wheels with our automated equipment.
We have a 5-stage pre-treatment system for our line work and a 3-stage pre-treatment system for our large batch system for parts up to 30’ x 6’ x 10’. Use language from DuBois literature I sent you. We use a zirconium pre-treatment not an iron phosphate.Using high-performance cleansers and rinse solutions yield enhanced adhesion for both ferrous and non-ferrous products. Whatever your pretreatment needs, we are able to coordinate and maximize for you.
In addition to traditional treatments, Tufcoat works closely with our vendors on cutting edge options that are not only “green” but provide greater results such as corrosion resistance to increased powder adhesion.
We have multiple automated conveyor coating systems.
The combination of our multiple lines and systems gives us the flexibility in scheduling which results in not only the best quality but also rapid turn around.
Once the pre-treatment, powder coating and inspection phases are complete, the finished product is packaged, counted for accuracy and labeled for final delivery to the customer. Our production supervisors and quality personnel inspect and sign off on every item and pallet to ensure total quality verification.